Penny Trotman a member of eNL’ s specialist Midlands and South West Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for a Senior Contentious Probate Partner to join one of Birmingham’s leading Private Client teams. This is a unique opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded practice in the City handling a unique caseload whilst simultaneously delivering a really high standard pf service to the firm’s clients. If you are looking for a relaxed but professional environment to work in where you are given a high level of autonomy then it may be worth you getting in contact for an initial conversation or informal discussion. Call Penny on 0121 454 1004. Job Ref: 3550
JOB TITLE: Contentious Probate
PQE REQUIRED: 10+ Years PQE
LOCATION: Birmingham City Centre , West Midlands
SALARY: £125,000 - £225,000 (dependant on following and experience)
• Committed to providing a high standard of service to its clients, this reputable leading national practice is looking to hire a senior contentious probate specialist to come in and hit the ground running.
• As the appointed contentious probate partner you will have a solid foundation in providing advice on all types of dispute related to wills, trusts and probate.
• Applications are sought from candidates with a minimum of ten years PQE in managing their own caseload and supervising, managing and mentoring junior fee earners within the team.
• Handling a challenging but stimulating caseload your skills and experience will be second to none and you will have a passion to develop a successful career within this area of law.
• With proven expertise in Contentious Probate and trusts matters you will be an ambitious Junior Partner or even a Head of department looking to find the next home for their caseload and even team.
• You will possess the ability to develop relationships and undertake business development and networking to further enhance the contentious probate offerings within the local market.
• Contentious probate partners will be a member of ACTAPS and / or STEPS.
• Partners with a strong network of contacts and referrers are encouraged to apply.
• A highly competitive salary is on offer along with a comprehensive and extensive benefits package.
Our client is a leading regional law firm with an exceptional reputation for creating a supportive and friendly environment where their staff are really encouraged to fulfil their potential. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Solicitor to join a progressive law firm where rapid career development is always a possibility for the right candidate. The financial rewards at this firm are also attractive in addition to a comprehensive benefits package and excellent salary. The firm have a clear strategy in place as to how they would like to achieve growth over the next three years and are keen to speak with ambitious candidates who are looking to progress their career but still want a good work life balance.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
On offer is a highly attractive basic salary and depending on your experience entry into a partnership which as you progress the salary and rewards reflect the effort and revenue you have brought in.
Penny’s aim is to give candidates and clients the best level of service professionally possible, taking into account not only their professional legal ambitions but also any personal circumstances. Penny’s role is to help people make the best career decisions helping them to personally progress and take the next step in the career ladder. With over 18 years legal recruitment experience and a strong network of connections Penny is well placed to assist you in your next move.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.