Private Client Solicitor (HNW), 5+ Years PQE, Exeter, c£85,000+ (DOE) – This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading regional law firm with clearly defined career progression, an excellent quality of work and the chance to join a team of like-minded and forward thinking professionals. To apply or to register your interest, or even for a general career discussion please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3545.
• This leading national law firm boasts one of the leading Private Client Teams in the country and has an excellent quality of work.
• You will be joining a highly regarded and successful team with a strong reputation for high quality regional and national High Net Worth work.
• You will be working on complex private client matters with High Net and Ultra High Net Worth individuals and their advisors.
• You will demonstrate excellent communication skills together with a strong client service ethic and will be keen to take a pro-active approach to business development and developing your reputation within the market place.
• This is a well known law firm nationally who despite their size have a good reputation for offering a friendly service and professional advice, with offices across the country the firm have a dynamic and modern approach, focused on success and growth.
• The firm genuinely believe that a happy team, where staff enjoy their work, means that clients receive a better service from cheerful and motivated staff.
• The firm are committed to supporting work life balance and all staff are provided with the opportunity for flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.