Family Solicitor, 5+ Years PQE, Hampshire, £50,000 - £55,000 (DOE) - This is a great opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a reputable team. For more information or to apply call Gemma on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com and quote job reference 3529.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of private family law, to include financial remedy, divorce, children matters, pre-nuptial and cohabitation matters.
• Full Resolution membership is preferable, but not essential.
• It is essential that you have outstanding communication skills and work well within a team environment.
• You will be flexible with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest quality standards and attention to details.
• You will be confident and capable of promoting and developing the family team to ensure the continued success of this department.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.