Commercial Contracts Partner, 6+ Years PQE, Cardiff, £125,000+ (DOE) - A leading Top 50 National Law firm is looking to appoint a Commercial Contracts Partner into their Cardiff office. This is a great opportunity to join a leading law firm who will support you through the partnership career track. To apply please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3504.
• This leading law firm is currently leading the field in a blaze of glory and they are currently in a strong position to capitalise on a strong client base comprising of clients whom national law firms would be proud to name.
• The quality of work the firm undertakes is second to none and a number of the firm's partners are rated in Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
• As the appointed Commercial Contracts Partner, you will be advising on all aspects of commercial contracts law including supply contracts, terms & conditions and agency distribution as well as dealing with the day to day responsibilities of being a partner within a well-established team.
• The successful Commercial Partner will have a minimum of 6 years’ PQE and will ideally already be a Partner or a Senior Associate looking for career development.
• You will already be working at a leading national firm and be boosting strong technical skills across the broad spectrum of commercial work.
• A natural passion for business development coupled with actual experience is key.
• You must have a network of clients who are able to instruct you on future matters.
• The firm pay attractive basic salaries with an extensive benefits package with a very clear and transparent route as to how you progress into the Equity.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.