Family Solicitor, 6+ Years PQE, Bristol, c£85,000+ (DOE) - This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading national law firm, offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3503.
• The firm have an impressive number of Partners ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and are definitely a firm to watch in the future for exciting developments.
• As part of their strategic direction, the firm is looking to develop their family offerings in the Bristol and regional market.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors with a minimum of 6 Years PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be technically competent, with significant experience within Family Law, ideally including complex Private Children matters.
• A natural team player, you will have experience in supervising and mentoring juniors
• You will be confident in building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients and third parties and ideally already well established in the Bristol Market
• Adopting a flexible attitude to remote working and flexi time this firm will offer individuals a superb platform for the next stage in their career.
• An excellent basic salary along with a competitive bonus scheme and an enhanced benefits package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.