Education Solicitor, NQ-4 Years PQE, West London, £43,000 - £60,000 (DOE) - This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious Education Solicitor to join a leading law firm and make their mark on the market. Call Rebecca Barry now on 020 7183 8586 for more details and quote job reference 3502.
• Applications are welcomed from Education Solicitors with up to 4 Years PQE and a real interest for this specialist area of law
• The work primarily focuses on individuals who require legal advice and representation to manage the individual circumstances in which there is a conflict with the educational institution.
• Working within a small and expanding team, you will manage your own case load and work alongside a team to develop the practice offering on behalf of the firm.
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload to include, parental issues arising from the school admission processes, exclusions and complaints procedures, access to provision for special needs establishments and advice and representation for teachers in relation to their professional conduct and fitness to practice.
• It is essential that you have exceptional inter-personal and communication skills and have the ability to work effectively with other teams within the firm.
• You will be a self-starter who is able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivations coupled with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
• You will also have the ability to develop and maintain good client relationships offering the highest standards of professionalism at all times.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.