Property Litigation Solicitor, 2-8 Years PQE, West London, £50,000 - £80,000 (DOE) - This impressive and highly-respected department are looking to hire an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor with 2-8 years’ PQE to be an integral part of this department’s growth. For more information call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com and quote job reference 3501.
• This is a great opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join a supportive team and receive fantastic ongoing training.
• You will be responsible for providing a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of property litigation including, disputes arising out of residential and commercial leases, disputes arising out of the buying and selling of land and disputes arising out of encumbrances affecting land.
• You will join a well-respected team handling work of equivalent ‘City’ quality.
• With a minimum 2 years’ experience in this area of legal work, you will be able to demonstrate an awareness of relevant legislation and the ability to provide advice or consideration across relevant property litigation issues.
• You will have a demonstrable commitment to building and developing a career in property litigation, evidenced by a genuine enthusiasm along with experience in this area of law.
• Your broad commercial acumen and awareness of the commercial issues in property litigation across the wider market place will be a given.
• Excellent technical ability and a passion for this area of law is a pre-requisite.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.