Corporate Solicitor, NQ-6 Years PQE, Essex, £43,000 - £55,000 (DOE) – You will be joining a forward-thinking firm in a period of exciting growth and expansion. To apply or to register your interest please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3496.
• This role would suit an ambitious professional who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to play a key role in developing and growing this Corporate Team.
• Applications are sought from Corporate Solicitors with up to 6 Years PQE and able to demonstrate experience in handling a wide range of Corporate Law matters
• You will ideally have experience of Mergers & Acquisitions, MBOs and MBIs, Corporate Finance, Employee Share Schemes, Terms and Conditions & Contract Advice and Shareholder & Partnership Agreements
• You will have previous experience of supervision and development of junior team members.
• You will have outstanding inter personal and communication skills and work well under pressure
• You will be a self-motivated and organised with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Competitive renumeration package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.