Construction Solicitor, NQ-4 Years PQE, Essex, £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity for an ambitious Construction Solicitor to join a highly regarded team. To apply or to register your interest please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref: 3495.
• This reputable construction team predominantly focuses on contentious construction which is complimented by the non-contentious offering including client training, contract negotiations and reviews.
• Applications are sought from Construction Solicitors with up to 4 Years PQE and either with a broad background in litigation or has begun to specialise in Construction.
• Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience within construction work, and you will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in this area.
• You will work as part of a specialist team assisting the firm’s wide variety of clients and professional referrers in relation to all areas of construction law
• You will also build strong relationships with the firm’s existing client base, play a key role in helping expand the firms professional network and to promote and market the team.
• You will be self-motivated and organised with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Flexible working options available
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.