JOB TITLE: Commercial Lawyer (In-house)
LOCATION: Coventry with hybrid working
SALARY: £55,50 - £71,500 + 26 days holiday + bank holidays, a generous pension scheme, bonus
THE ROLE: Our client is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their Legal, Compliance and Data Protection team based in Coventry. You’ll be providing specialist in-house legal advice across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Contract management for energy infrastructure projects: providing day to day assistance on all aspects of development, sales, construction and operation (including energy regulatory compliance) of energy infrastructure projects..
• Drafting documentation: this includes energy service agreements, power purchase agreements, O&M arrangements, bulk heat offtake, heat supply and private wire agreements, design and construction contracts including subcontract pass-through and collateral warranties, funding and consultancy agreements, as well as supply chain arrangements.
• Advising on full spectrum of commercial, construction and dispute issues: this includes advising on legal risk matters arising throughout the full lifecycle of each project/asset/agreement in addition to any changes required as a result of the upcoming regulation and decarbonization of the heat market.
• UK qualified along with experience as a Solicitor or Barrister.
• Experience advising on construction and commercial arrangements.
• Business acumen with a practical, commercial approach to problem solving.
• The ability to work independently and pro-actively but are also a reliable team player.
• A hardworking approach with flexibility to work to tight timescales in a fast-paced environment.
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to deal confidently and build strong and trusting relationships with business colleagues.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Pasquale Agatiello at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email Pasquale.email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.