Commercial Solicitor, 4+ PQE, Oxfordshire, £70,000 - £80,000 (DOE) – This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong passion for IT / Data Protection law who wants to be fully immersed in this area of law. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com with your CV.
• This leading award-winning practice is looking to grow their national team who are highly recognised for the legal services they provide across a range of commercial matters including data protection and IT Law.
• This opportunity offers high quality work for leading clients across a range of industries, together with the chance to draw on the expertise from sector experienced Lawyers who come highly recommended in the legal directories.
• Applications are sought from experienced Commercial Lawyers with a minimum of 4 years PQE gained in a large regional, national, international firm or as part of an in-house team.
• You will have excellent technical skills in commercial law with a strong interest in commercial, IP, IT and information law.
• You will be responsible for a wide range of work including advice on commercial contracts, outsourcing projects, IT agreements, intellectual property, data protection and there is an opportunity to work on procurement advice.
• You will have gained relevant experience within a leading City, regional or national law firm and be looking for a leading practice where you can see your career progress.
• You will be joining an award-winning Top 50 law firm who are handling some excellent commercial / technology matters that are on a par with magic circle firms.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.