Construction Solicitor (senior level), 8+ years PQE, Leeds, Experienced Construction lawyer required by award winning law firm to handle non-contentious matters - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV
JOB TITLE: Construction Solicitor - non-contentious work
EXPERIENCE: 8+ years
• This Top 100 law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Construction Solicitor into a key role in its highly regarded team.
• Joining a leading national construction practice, you will be working with clients within both the private and public sectors including educational establishments, central government and institutional investors.
• The firm are looking for a Senior Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE in construction law gained within another national or regional law firm.
• Working alongside your Real Estate colleagues, you will be involved in high profile regional and national projects, and tasked with aiding the expansion of the Construction team in Leeds.
• You must be a team player, able to build strong relationships and demonstrate a commercial approach to your work.
• Competitive salary and extensive, enhanced benefits that include flexible working options and family-friendly policies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.