Criminal Barrister, 2+ Years PQE, West Midlands, £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE) - This leading National law firm is currently looking to a hire a Criminal Barrister with a minimum of 2+ years PQE. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial career discussion please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3477.
• Applications are sought from Criminal Barristers with a minimum of 2 years PQE
• You will be experienced in all aspects of criminal defence work to join a busy “in house” team of Higher Rights Advocates.
• You will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage your own heavy caseload including trials and to provide advice and assistance to the case workers and solicitors within the criminal litigation team.
• You will also be able to demonstrate a high degree of competency and have experience of conducting trials in the Crown Court or Court Martials.
• This is an ambitious Legal 500 firm with a clear plan for expansion and growth across its offices in the West Midlands and Warwickshire.
• In line with its expansion, you can expect your career aspirations to be fully supported and opportunities for promotion to senior roles will be on offer.
• Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.