Family Solicitor, 1-4 years’ PQE, Buckinghamshire, £40,000 TO £60,000 (DOE) – To apply please contact Rebecca on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:
• With an impressive track record of double-digit growth, this firm has year on year increased turnover and headcount.
• This firm's client base is a mix of ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals.
• This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious Family Solicitor/Associate to join a leading law firm and make their mark on the market.
• As part of their steady growth, this reputable law firm is in need of a Family Solicitor/Associate with between 1-4 years' experience in all aspects of family law.
• The family team covers a range of privately funded work representing clients on marital breakdown issues covering divorce, financial remedy, private children's issues and pre and post nuptial agreements.
• The team has an enviable list of clients and an impressive strategic growth plan based on current success levels.
• Applications are sought from Family Solicitors/Associates with experience gained with another leading law firm.
• Good technical grounding in family law and an interest in undertaking private childcare law is essential.
• You will be required to work alongside the team to deliver marketing and business development initiatives, you will be expected to take an active interest in new client development.
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.