Legal Cashier, London, £26,000 - £28,000 (DOE) - An excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm in London. For more information or to apply for this role contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 3442.
• This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a thriving firm and supply support and assistance to their accounts department.
• As the Legal Cashier you will be required to have proven accounting skills and experience and knowledge of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules 2019.
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone
• General financial administration and credit control duties
• Assisting with general administrative duties
• Making payments, including credit card payments, invoices, and cheque payments
• Raising invoices
• Ensuring all bills are posted daily and notifying of any discrepancies
• Assisting with month end and year end reporting
• Experience with Osprey preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.