Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 1+ Years PQE, Devon - Great opportunity for a solicitor to join a highly respected and well- established law firm. In addition to a competitive salary, they also offer a benefits package and bonus scheme. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3441.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role in the firm will predominantly consist of:
• Working alongside the existing Medical Negligence Injury team and managing your own caseload
• Handling new and existing claims, including litigated matters
• Travelling to meet clients and potential witnesses face-to-face
• Attending Court hearings
• Liaising with Barristers, medical experts, and other professionals to assist with each claim
• Preparing and drafting documents, briefs, instructions, and schedules
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
You will be expected to possess the following:
• At least 1 years’ of experience in a similar role (in-house or private practice)
• Experience of working in a target driven commercial environment would be an advantage
• A proven track record of dealing with high value claims and a strong billing history
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent professionalism and a proactive nature.
• Excellent organisational skills including the ability to effectively prioritise and time-manage workload/tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to produce work to a high standard
• Good commercial awareness.
• Good IT skills
• Good client care skills
The firm have multiple offices in Devon and their clients span the width of the country. They have a specialist Medical Negligence team with lawyers who are experienced in dealing with all types of medical negligence claims, dealing with claims against Hospitals Trusts, GP’s, Dentists and Ambulance Trust.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.