Private Client Lawyer, 1+ Years PQE, Devon - An experienced Private Client Lawyer is required to join a well-established practice in Devon and continue to drive the private client department forward. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 3440.
• This established practice has a well-established client base which covers the broad remit of Private Client law including Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters.
• The firm are keen to recruit an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive who can come in and hit the ground running with their own caseload of private client matters.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors or Legal Executives with at least 1+ years PQE in dealing with all types of private client matters.
• You will be looking for a supportive firm who encourages a healthy work life balance along with the opportunity to progress and develop your career.
• You will ambitious and hard-working and be looking for somewhere where you can play an integral role in further developing the private client offerings within the West Midlands area.
• You will be joining a friendly and supportive environment which encourages a healthy work life balance and the scope and potential to progress her career.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.