Property Litigation Solicitor, NQ-2 years PQE, Devon – An award-winning law firm is looking to recruit an additional Property Litigation Lawyer into their dispute resolution team. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:3439
• The team are increasingly busy, and they are looking for ambitious Property Litigation Solicitors who are keen to progress and develop their career within this area of law.
• As the chosen Property Litigation Solicitor, you can expect to work on a varied caseload of matters which not only covers commercial property litigation but also some residential and agricultural disputes.
• The role will be varied and on offer is the opportunity to join a growing team where you can play a key role in the development of the department.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors or Legal Executives who have up to 2 years’ experience in dealing with a varied caseload of real estate disputes gained within a leading national or regional practice recognised for their property litigation offerings.
• The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will have a strong dedication to this area of law and be looking for an opportunity which offers plenty of scope for career development.
• With a fantastic supportive and open culture, you will be joining an ambitious and growing firm which is committed to hiring individuals who have the desire to develop and progress within their careers.
• Competitive salary and remuneration package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.