Head of Dispute Resolution, 5+ years PQE, Devon, Leading regional law firm, offering high quality work and exceptional career opportunities - To apply or register your interest, please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref: 3434.
• An experienced Dispute Resolution Solicitor is required to join and head up the market leading general litigation team to deal and manage a broad range of commercial and property litigation matters.
• You will manage your own caseload of disputes case, as well, as taking responsibility of the team, which includes allocating work, undertaking day to day supervisory duties, coaching/mentoring team members and ensuring training needs are met.
• The Dispute Resolution Solicitor will have at least 5 years’ PQE gained within a leading regional or national law firm and will be able to demonstrate a track record in a broad range of commercial and property litigation matters.
• You will have strong technical expertise coupled with the ability to manage a team environment, providing clients with commercial and proactive solutions to their issues.
• This is a leading regional law firm with an excellent reputation in the market; the firm has a clear and focused strategy for growth and the newly appointed Head of Dispute Resolution can be assured of joining a supportive firm with a solid pipeline of high quality work, where you will be supported in your ongoing professional and personal development.
• Competitive salary and benefits package including flexible working options.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.