Employment Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, London, £80,000+ (DOE), Award winning national law firm -To apply or register your interest, please contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or email email@example.com and quote job reference 3424.
• An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join a highly regarded team.
• You will be advising stakeholders, HR professionals and senior managers on the full spectrum of employment law matters, both contentious and non-contentious in nature.
• You will have your own caseload to manage as well as being part of client teams to work on major projects.
• You will be encouraged to actively contribute to the employment team’s business development work and marketing initiatives.
• We are looking for talented and ambitious employment solicitors with at least 3 years’ PQE gained in a commercial law firm.
• You will be able to work with minimal supervision and work with a well-planned, logical and commercial approach.
• With a strong presence across the country, this Top 100 law firm prides itself on the ability to attract, retain and develop a highly diverse workforce, through the promotion of a flexible and supportive working environment that allows all employees to reach their maximum potential.
• Attractive salary and benefits package includes generous annual leave entitlement, private health care and insurance, and various options for flexible and home working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.