Corporate Tax Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Nottingham - This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work alongside one of the leading Corporate Tax Teams not just regionally but also nationally and to undertake an exciting quality work. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial discussion please call Theresa on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3386.
• The successful Corporate Tax Solicitor will be dealing with a varied caseload of corporate and property related tax matters.
• You will work closely with the head of the department and colleagues handling complex tax matters advising a wide range of commercial and HNW clients on corporate tax matters as well as being involved in the ongoing development of the team in Nottingham and nationally.
• The Corporate Tax Solicitor will have a strong background in the broad spectrum of corporate tax matters and be seeking a new role which allows you the chance to develop your career within a forward looking and expanding team.
• With at least 2+ PQE, you will have gained some expertise in handling a variety of high-quality tax transactions whilst working with another city or national law firm.
• With a strong academic background and excellent technical skills you will have the ability to confidently advise both UK based and international clients on corporate tax affairs.
• This award winning and highly respected national law firm is making significant hires and developments in teams across the UK and can offer ambitious individuals unrivalled career and personal development opportunities.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
• Hybrid & flexible working options available
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.