Corporate Solicitor (Partner), 4+ Years PQE, Birmingham – An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Associate or Partner to join the team. You should have at least 4 years’ PQE and be able to demonstrate solid corporate experience from another reputable practice. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3385.
• The role will offer the opportunity to develop a broad practice of good quality, challenging legal work, guided by lawyers regarded as leaders in their field.
• Applications are sought from Corporate Solicitors with a minimum of 4 Years PQE.
• This highly regarded corporate team provides clear, pragmatic and practical advice to businesses large and small from the UK on the corporate transactions and the legal issues they face.
• They advise businesses of all sizes as well as management teams, shareholders, investors and lenders.
• They guide their clients through the transaction process from initial start up to growth and development transactions, whether by equity or debt funding, acquisition or joint venture, banking and finance, disposal via sale, business structure, succession planning, listing or buyout and help them to achieve their goals in a calm, clear and pragmatic way.
• Their clients cover a broad spectrum of industry sectors.
• This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to progress to equity partnership in the future.
• The firm operates a hybrid agile working policy allowing employees to work from home (or another UK location) for at least 30% of their time.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.