Commercial Property Solicitor, 3+ PQE, Gloucestershire, £Competitive – A new opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to develop and market the property department together with take on the responsibility of the day to day management of a team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3383.
• Recognised as one of the leading regional practices and with an exciting story to tell, this practice has established themselves as one of the leading players in the region and have a reputation for delivering client care and commercial legal solutions to their clients.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with a minimum of 3 years PQE gained within a leading regional firm
• You may already be an Associate within your current firm and be looking for a new challenge for yourself and possibly some of your junior team members.
• You must possess an excellent technical knowledge of all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, development and leasehold enfranchisement.
• This leading law genuinely is a well-respected and well liked law firm with a great reputation in the local market.
• Adopting a flexible attitude to remote working and flexi time this firm will offer individuals a superb platform for the next stage in their career.
• Highly competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.