Residential Property Solicitor, 8+ Years PQE, Kent, £60,000 - £75,000 (DOE) – For more information or to apply for this role contact Gemma Jones on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 3375.
• This highly reputable team is seeking a Senior Solicitor with at least 8 years' PQE gained at a strong regional or City firm who has achieved a strong working focus within a residential property team with a proven ability to meet the demands of high value conveyancing including enhanced accessibility.
• The successful Residential Property Solicitor will be able to demonstrate experience of dealing with high value residential property transactions and a track record in business development and client relationship skills.
• The role will be varied but will include acting for high net worth individuals, acting on the purchase, sale and financing of high value properties and providing technical support to the team.
• You will have an ability to actively market within this specialist sector and to focus on growing new relationships.
• A significant following and marketplace presence to be able to actively and effectively grow the practice would be advantageous, but not essential.
• You will join a top-rated, leading firm offering excellent quality work, a supportive and collegiate working environment and the chance to progress your career long-term.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.