Family Lawyer required for highly rated team in Norwich. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Cassie on 01214541004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
JOB TITLE: Family Solicitor
PQE: 2+ PQE
SALARY: £Dependent on experience.
• Tier 1 rated family team seeks an additional Family Lawyer to undertake a varied caseload of privately funded matters including complex children matters, financial matters and complex cases for high-net-worth individuals.
• Working with some of the most knowledgeable Lawyers you will be gaining exposure to a varied and diverse caseload of matters.
• Ideal Solicitors or Legal Executives will have at least 2 years’ experience in dealing with your own caseload of family law matters.
• Ideal Family Associates will have gained relevant experience within a leading regional or City practice recognised for their family offerings.
• You will ideally have excellent academics and possess the ability to build relationships and prioritise your workload.
• The successful Family Solicitor must have experience of dealing with privately funded matters, complex children matters and high net worth clients.
• Highly ranked for their family offerings, this leading Legal 500 practice are keen to grow their family department through the appointment of a Family Associate.
• Fantastic opportunity to deal with an interesting and complex workload as well as develop your career within a major practice offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.