Corporate Solicitor, 3-5 years’ PQE, Greater London, £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE) – A new role has arisen for a Corporate Solicitor to join this expanding practice. For more information or to apply for this role contact Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote job ref: 3285.
• This is an excellent chance for an individual to gain exposure to high quality work and to broaden and build on their knowledge, skills and experience.
• Applications are sought from Corporate Solicitors with have a minimum of 3 Years PQE with rounded academic qualifications and solid corporate law experience gained at a Legal 500 / Chambers ranked firm.
• The appointed Corporate Solicitor can expect to be working for household brand names on a wide range of corporate matters including M & A work.
• Actively involved in mergers and acquisitions, will have experience of working with partners and senior solicitors on complex transactions, and, where appropriate, managing transactions directly.
• This role gives the opportunity to join an expanding and successful firm in a flexible, supportive and encouraging environment.
• You will join an award winning, Legal 500 full service firm that is growing fast.
• Competitive salaries and generous bonus schemes, pension contributions and holiday entitlements are on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.