Court of Protection Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Newcastle Upon Tyne, £45,000 - £65,000 (DOE) - This well-established North East law firm is recognised in the Legal 500 for its work on behalf of commercial and private clients. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote Job Ref:3279.
• Applications are sought from Court of Protection Solicitors keen to explore an opportunity to join this progressive, Legal 500 firm to handle high quality work, based in Newcastle.
• Applications are sought from Court of Protection Solicitors with a minimum of 4 Years PQE
• With plans for expansion during the coming year, the Partners are keen to recruit an ambitious Court of Protection Solicitor to strengthen the team and take on a high quality caseload
• It is expected that the successful candidate will have a proven track record handling a varied caseload to include, issues such as financial planning and management and care arrangements.
• You will possess great organisational skills and the ability to manage large caseloads and projects
• You will have the desire to grow with the firm and actively contribute to the firm’s future success
• Competitive renumeration package on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.