Corporate Solicitor, 4+ years PQE, Newcastle, £45,000 - £65,000 (DOE), Expanding forward looking law firm - To apply or register your interest, please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: 3275.
• Ambitious law firm is seeking a talented Corporate Solicitor to join its team.
• Assisting and supervising the team with all types of corporate transactional work, you will play a key role in the ongoing growth and development of the team.
• You will handle a range of corporate transactions including M&A, MBOs, share acquisitions, refinancing and reorganisations.
• The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ PQE in Corporate law and be able to demonstrate a clear understanding a wide range of corporate matters.
• It is essential that you are an effective communicator, taking a commercial and practical approach to your work, and a proactive business developer.
• You will be joining a friendly and inclusive team of lawyers that focus on the welfare of its employees alongside providing high quality advice to its clients, based both in the North East and across the UK.
• You will preferably have your own good quality corporate workload
• You can expect a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, alongside flexible and hybrid working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.