Employment Solicitor, NQ-2 Years PQE, Exeter, £60,000 - £65,000 (DOE) - This is an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified Employment solicitor to join the team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3252.
• The successful Employment Solicitor will be responsible for providing sound and commercially minded employment advice across a wide ranging client base, from central government to manufacturing, retail and media organisations.
• You will be responsible for your own caseload whilst supporting partner leads in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
• This role requires advising on equalities obligations, internal disciplinary processes and TUPE processes including supporting business development and providing training on a range of employment issues.
• You will be a driven, determined and ambitious individual looking to excel within this highly regarded firm.
• You will be experienced in contentious and non-contentious employment matters, case management of ET claims and advising on employer relations and restructures.
• You will be passionate about this sector and motivated to provide practical and high quality solutions to all clients.
• Advocacy experience would be highly advantageous, but not necessary for the role.
• Our client is an impressive national top 70 firm with award winning teams providing comprehensive legal advice across public and private practice.
• You will be conducting an excellent quality of work in a nationally recognised Employment, Pensions and Immigration team.
• Competitive Salary plus a comprehensive benefits package, including private medical insurance, pension scheme, on-site gym and a range of voluntary benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Penny Trotman at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.