Education Solicitor, NQ+, North West England, National law firm looking to expand its award winning Education team - To apply or register your interest, please contact Melanie on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV
• Great opportunity to join this specialist Education law team as it expands
• Working alongside experienced partners, recognised as leaders in this sector, you will advise a broad range of educational institutions including schools, FE colleges and universities based UK wide
• Your work will focus on regulatory and compliance matters such as statutory policies, equality law, Academy Trust regulation, advice on complaints, exclusions and disputes; and governance advice
• Solicitors with a solid background advising clients within this sector at all levels are encouraged to apply; those with transferable regulatory law skills who are keen retrain into sector will also be considered.
• You can expect to have client contact from day one and have plenty of responsibility in line with your level of experience.
• You will be joining a supportive and friendly team where individuals are encouraged to develop both their professional and personal skills in order to reach your maximum potential.
• On offer will be a competitive salary alongside enhanced benefits and hybrid working options.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.