Residential Property Solicitor, West Midlands, circa 3+ years’ PQE – This leading regional law firm is looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancer into their Wolverhampton office? - To apply or to register your interest call Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 quoting job reference: TL3210
JOB TITLE: Residential Property Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 3+ years
• Running a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters from initial instruction
through to completion.
• Managing all types of residential property work including sales and purchases, leasehold,
re-mortgages, new build work and transfers of equity
• Circa 3+ years’ PQE in conducting your own caseload of residential property with a varied
caseload of corporate and commercial matters
• Demonstrate strong technical knowledge and the ability to work well under pressure
• Willingness to take part in business and development to further enhance the residential
property offerings with the local market
• Exceptional organisational, written and IT skills are essential
• Ideally the residential property solicitor, legal executives or licensed conveyancer will
have gained exposure to the broad remit of residential property transactions including
sales and purchases
Established traditional and full-service law firm with an excellent reputation for providing an outstanding service to their clients on a range of matters. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.