Private Client Paralegal, Hampshire, 1 years’ experience, up to c£30,000 (DOE). Our client is currently looking for a confident Private Client Paralegal to join their expanding Private Wealth & Inheritance team. To apply or to register your interest, please email Rebecca at email@example.com with your CV and quote Job Ref: 3209
• This well-regarded firm has an exceptional opportunity available for an ambitious legal professional to join a busy Private Wealth & Inheritance Team.
• The appointed Private Client paralegal will be progressing basic matters and supporting senior fee-earners in more complex cases and ensuring accurate and the speedy turnaround of work, responding promptly to clients and colleagues.
• You will be responsible for collecting and liquidating assets of the deceased, reviewing creditors claims, completing estate tax returns, preparing and filing probate forms with the court, communication with the clients and referrer and preparing other support documents for estate planning
• The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a busy environment and will be able to deal with large volumes of work daily.
• Applications are welcomed from passionate, hardworking, and outgoing Private Client paralegals that have gained experience within a similar setting supporting fee earners within a busy Private client department.
• You must be a team player and have a positive approach to your work.
• Good organisational and communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
• The suitable paralegal will relish in the opportunity to further develop their career within this area of law.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.