Commercial Property Solicitor, 8+ Years PQE, Surrey, £70,000-£120,000 (DOE) - This is an exciting chance to join a progressive law firm offering unrivalled earning potential based on individual performance as well as the chance to fully contribute to the growth of this specialist area. Call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586. Job Ref: 3201.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with a minimum of 8 years PQE gained within a leading regional or city firm who are renowned for their commercial property offerings.
• You may already be an Associate within your current firm and be looking for a new challenge for yourself and possibly some of your junior team members.
• You must possess an excellent technical knowledge of all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, development and leasehold enfranchisement.
• This successful regional practice offers expertise to both private individuals and commercial clients across the Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire area.
• Offering a competitive salary plus extensive bonus and benefits this firm pride themselves on developing their people.
• A flexible and encouraging working environment are on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.