Financial Services Solicitor, 3+ PQE, Surrey, £40,000 - £70,000 (DOE) – This is an excellent chance for an ambitious individual to join an expanding and successful firm, work in a fast paced and vibrant team and develop their career within a flexible, supportive and encouraging environment. To apply or to register your interest, please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 and quote Job Ref:3191.
• An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Services Solicitor to join this leading team.
• You will be working for household brand names and owner managed businesses alike on a wide range of general commercial matters across a variety of industry sectors, and, will also be responsible for developing and growing our current financial services offering.
• You will have a sound, well-rounded knowledge of financial services law, with demonstrable experience advising on a broad spectrum of financial services matters, particularly in the wealth management, IFA and funds sectors.
• Candidates should be used to working as part of a team as well as leading and managing projects autonomously.
• This is very much a client facing role so you will need to be experienced at building rapport with clients and providing clear and practical advice which meets their needs.
• As an expert in your field, you will also have experience of supervising and mentoring junior team members.
• The firm also offers competitive salaries, generous bonuses and a range of employee benefits.
• Part-time options are also available for this role.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.