Commercial Property Solicitor, 5+ PQE, Telford, £DOE plus hybrid working available. We are instructed by a well-established law firm based in the midlands to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join its successful team. Offering a competitive salary and additional benefits! For more information or to apply for this role, contact Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job ref: TL3184.
JOB TITLE: Commercial Property Solicitor
• Highly rated team seeks an additional Commercial Property Solicitor to join their successful practice.
• As the selected Commercial Property Solicitor, you will have at least 5 years PQE in handling your own caseload of commercial property transactions and be looking for a supportive and friendly practice where you can see your career flourish.
• As the appointed Commercial Property Solicitor you can expect to deal with freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions, strategic property, landlord and tenant and commercial / residential development matters.
• Ideal Commercial Property Solicitors will have experience of dealing with residential and commercial development work, freehold and leasehold disposals and acquisitions and landlord and tenant matters.
• A progressive and forward-thinking firm who is keen to expand their commercial property team who is continuing to go from strength to strength.
• This leading commercial law firm provides a superb opportunity for you to really build your career and achieve a strong work / life balance whilst handling a varied and diverse caseload of matters.
• Hybrid working available
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.