Residential Conveyancer, 3-5 Years PQE, West Midlands, £47,500 - £57,500 (DOE) - This leading regional law firm is looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancer into their Solihull office. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:
• An experienced and well-rounded Residential Conveyancer is highly sought after to join the busy residential property team of this leading regional practice.
• Covering the whole conveyancing process from start to finish, the appointed Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive will be dealing with a wide range of transactions.
• The department covers all types of residential property matters including transfer of equity, re-mortgaging, new developments and sales and purchases.
• Ideal Residential Conveyancers will have at least 3 years PQE in dealing with their own caseload of matters on behalf of diverse client base
• You will possess excellent drafting and technical skills and have an enthusiasm for taking part in business development and networking activities.
• This position would suit an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to progress their career within a forward thinking practice
• On offer is a commitment to a genuine work life balance and a great quality of work
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.