Corporate/Commercial Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Birmingham, £60,000 - £80,000 (DOE) – A new opportunity for an ambitious Corporate/Commercial Solicitor. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:3167.
• Our client’s corporate commercial department provides a comprehensive range of services including private equity, investment services, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and company reorganisations.
• Our client is looking for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor who has a strong academic background and a genuine interest and enthusiasm for corporate law.
• The successful Corporate Commercial Solicitor should have good detailed technical expertise in this area but should also demonstrate an ability to approach matters in a practical, efficient and business minded manner.
• Experience of handling a busy caseload would be an advantage, as would any previous experience of successful business development.
• A top 100 firm, our client stands out for attracting city style work but being based in a fantastic location, away from London.
• Joining this firm means that the successful Corporate Commercial Solicitor will have the opportunity to work on top class matters on behalf of an impressive client list, but also work in a friendly and supportive environment where career development is encouraged but where flexible working and a healthy work life balance is also promoted.
• This role comes with an excellent salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive annual leave allowance, life assurance, pension, bonus and recognition schemes.
• Also on offer is the recognition that a healthy work life balance is important.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.