Fraud Solicitor, NQ – 3 Years PQE, Birmingham, £55,000 - £67,000 (DOE) - To apply, to find out more or even just have an initial chat about your career expectations please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote ref:3166.
• The firm are seeking to appoint a Fraud Solicitor to be based in the Birmingham office at this leading national law firm.
• You will join a dedicated Insurance team, who serves a broad range of insurers, run-off syndicates, brokers, private companies and the self-insured.
• Working alongside some of the industry's most respected practitioners, you will take responsibility for your own caseload of motor cases and assist the Insurance Team.
• You will be dealing directly with clients from day one and be expected to develop and nurture strong relationships with existing and new client contacts.
• This well-established national law firm are continuing to expand following another successful year.
• They are widely recognised for providing excellent quality of service and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
• This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team and gain access to top level industry training and a clear and genuinely supported and encouraged career path.
• On offer are salaries to attract the best individuals along with an attractive benefits package and the flexibility of a hybrid working.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.