Private Client Solicitor, Brighton, 3+ PQE – Competitive Salary. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Gemma on 02071838586 or email email@example.com with your CV.
JOB TITLE: Private Client Solicitor
LOCATION: Brighton, East Sussex
SALARY: £Excellent + Benefits
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Private Client Solicitor to join this prestigious law firm in Brighton. As a Private Client Solicitor, you will play a crucial role in the firm, providing expert legal advice and support to a diverse range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled professional seeking to develop their career within a dynamic and reputable firm.
• Manage a varied caseload of private client matters, including wills, trusts, probate, estate administration, inheritance tax planning, and Powers of Attorney.
• Provide comprehensive legal advice and assistance to clients on a wide range of private client issues.
• Build and maintain strong client relationships, ensuring exceptional client service and satisfaction.
• Liaise with high-net-worth (HNW) clients, understanding their unique requirements and delivering tailored solutions.
• Conduct legal research and stay updated with the latest industry trends and regulations.
• Draft legal documents, including wills, trust deeds, and powers of attorney, ensuring accuracy and compliance with legal standards.
• Attend meetings with clients, representing the firm in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
• Work collaboratively with other team members, sharing expertise and providing support when needed.
• Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience in private client matters.
• Solid knowledge and experience in handling a broad range of private client matters, including wills, trusts, probate, and estate administration.
• Demonstrated experience working with HNW clients and a track record of delivering exceptional client service.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide practical and effective solutions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients.
• Ability to work independently and manage a demanding caseload, while also being a team player.
• High attention to detail and accuracy, with a commitment to maintaining the highest professional standards.
• Proficiency in using relevant legal software and technology.
Contact Gemma Jones at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.