Casualty Solicitor, 2+ Years PQE, Leicester, £45,000 - £47,500 (DOE) – To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:3082.
• Applications are sought from Casualty Solicitors or Legal Executives with a minimum of 2 Years PQE.
• You will manage a caseload of litigated files including Highways Law, Occupiers Liability Employers Liability, data breach claims and Housing disrepair.
• You will be responsible for assisting on social care abuse claims and high value flooding cases, drafting and performing legal research and investigations and drafting pleadings, witness statements and preparing cases for trial.
• Actively participating in business development, you will assume a proactive role managing the firm’s reputation both in and out of work.
• This well-established national law firm are continuing to expand following another successful year.
• They are widely recognised for providing excellent quality of service and have a reputation for developing and nurturing talent.
• Competitive salary and benefits, including flexible, hybrid working options
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.