Commercial Property Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Birmingham, £65,000 - £80,000 (DOE) - This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading national law firm, offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3081.
• The firm have an impressive number of Partners ranked in both Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners and are definitely a firm to watch in the future for exciting developments.
• As part of their strategic direction, the firm is looking to develop their commercial property offerings in the Birmingham and regional market.
• As a result of these plans, they are looking to appoint a Commercial Property Solicitor to develop and market the property department together with take on the responsibility of the day to day management of a team.
• Applications are sought from Commercial Property Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE those who You must possess an excellent technical knowledge of all areas of commercial property including landlord and tenant, development and leasehold enfranchisement.
• Adopting a flexible attitude to remote working and flexi time this firm will offer individuals a superb platform for the next stage in their career.
• An excellent basic salary along with a competitive bonus scheme and an enhanced benefits package on offer
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.