Court of Protection Solicitor, 3+ Years PQE, Cardiff, £50,000 - £30,000 (DOE) - This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing national team. To apply or to register your interest please call Penny on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3079.
• As one of the UK’s leading firms of solicitors, we have a dedicated and experienced team who specialise in all matters relating to the Court of Protection.
• Applications are sought from Court of Protection Solicitors with a minimum of 3 Years PQE working in the area of Court of Protection welfare law.
• You will lead a team on all matters relating to the Court of Protection.
• You will hit the ground running and have the ability to work independently on issued cases.
• You will be responsible for supervising junior colleagues.
• You will have outstanding inter personal and communication levels and work well under pressure.
• Competitive renumeration package on offer
• Flexible and hybrid working available.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.