Family Solicitor, 4+ Years PQE, Birmingham, £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE) - This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading firm, offering long-term career development opportunities. To apply or to register your interest, please call Penny Trotman on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 3078
• As a passionate and ambitious Family Solicitor, you will become an integral part of a successful family team, handling a diverse caseload of family matters.
• You will be handling a full lifecycle of family matters and specifically Faith and Cultural issues.
• You will gain excellent exposure to a varied caseload and possess a sensitive approach in handling these matters.
• The role requires a passion for business development, taking a confident lead in promoting and strengthening the firm’s standing and capabilities.
• You will ideally have a strong interest in Faith & Cultural issues and specific experience within Shariah Law
• You will be a self-motivated and passionate Family Solicitor with a motivation to excel within a well-established and forward thinking firm.
• You will have a demonstrated flair for the handling of sensitive family matters, gained through experience with another reputable practice.
• Our client is a highly regarded national firm with an excellent and historic local reputation, reputed throughout the region for their provision of accessible and practical solutions to a wide range of legal issues.
• This firm is fully committed to providing dedicated career pathways for talented Solicitors in a fully supportive and collegiate environment.
• Competitive salary plus a benefits package
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.