Commercial Litigation Solicitor, NQ-2 Years PQE, Warwickshire - This is a great opportunity a junior Commercial Litigation Solicitor to develop their career in a fast paced and supportive environment. To apply or to register your interest, please contact Theresa Lucas on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion and quote job reference: TL8800
• This is one of the largest, non-city based law firms in the West Midlands with a national reputation for its technical expertise.
• This role will suit an ambitious Commercial Litigation Solicitor with up to 2 Years PQE looking to further their career in this area of law.
• You will have experience of working in a litigation team or have completed the commercial litigation element in your LPC.
• You will have good client and team communication skills, excellent drafting and negotiation skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the team.
• Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients.
• You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
On offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days), pension, private healthcare, training and development, life assurance, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, and an active social committee.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.