Corporate Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Yorkshire / Home based, £DOE, Flexible and remote working options on offer with this expanding and ambitious commercial law firm - To apply or register your interest, please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD7867
• This expanding, commercial law firm are offering flexible and home based working opportunities for ambitious Corporate Solicitors.
• The partners are keen to hear from Solicitors with at least 3 years’ PQE in Corporate law, gained in a leading national or regional Legal 500 law firm.
• You will be able to demonstrate a track record in managing M&A, venture capital and private equity transactions for a range of clients from SMEs through to major plcs.
• You will have a proactive and can-do attitude to your work, able to thrive in a team (albeit home based) environment.
• You will have the opportunity to lead your own deals, as well as work with experienced colleagues on larger, more complex matters.
• Career opportunities within this growing law firm are second to none – you can expect to be supported by a management team as you develop your skills and experience.
• The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes a generous annual leave allowance and the flexibility to work the hours you want, when you want.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.