Property Litigation Solicitor, Bedfordshire, NQ-3 years’ PQE – This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Property Litigation Solicitor to assist with a busy workload focusing on Property Litigation. Please call Rebecca Barry on 020 7183 8586 or 07811 166383 and quote ref: 7835
• Due to expansion, this leading practice are looking to recruit an additional Property Litigation Solicitor.
• The successful Property Litigation Solicitor will be able to demonstrate experience of a wide range of specialist property litigation work.
• Clients include corporate investors, developers and High Net Worth individuals.
• You will have a willingness to play a key role within the team both internally and externally.
• Applications are sought from driven and talented Property Litigation Solicitors with between 0-3 years' PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• Solid experience of dilapidations claims; rent and service charge disputes; rent reviews; lease renewals; break notices; construction claims; trespass; land contracts and options and boundary disputes would be useful.
• You will also be confident assisting colleagues on other cases.
• It is essential that you are a self-starter and are able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
• This impressive law firm employs people who are leaders in their fields and as a result the firm is well regarded by legal directories.
• Competitive remuneration package on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Barry at eNL on 020 7183 8586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.