Private Client Fee Earner, 3+ years’ experience, West Yorkshire, Busy local law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0113 320 0575 and quote Job Ref: MD6933
JOB TITLE: Private Client Fee Earner
PQE REQUIRED: At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
LOCATION: West Yorkshire (Commutable from: Castleford, Goole, Pontefract, Selby, Wakefield)
• Busy local law firm is looking to expand its private client team.
• The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience working in private client law, the firm are open to considering solicitors, legal executives and experienced paralegals for this role.
• Essential skills include will drafting, estate administration, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection matters, and IHT planning.
• Training will be provided where required.
• Personally, you will be self-motivated, have strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• The firm are open to considering full or part time hours and can offer a competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0113 320 0575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Private Client Fee Earner vacancies throughout Yorkshire and the North East. If you are a Private Client Fee Earner looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).