Corporate Solicitor, 3+ years PQE, Manchester, Flexible Working Options – For more information or to apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD6669
• A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Solicitor to join a market leading, national law firm
• Applications are sought from Corporate Solicitors with at least 3 years’ PQE in Corporate transactions, gained within another national or reputable regional law firm
• You will have a proven track record in M&A matters
• You will be responsible for a varied caseload, managing client relationships and getting involved in the ongoing success of the team through business development and networking initiatives
• You will have the opportunity to lead your own deal teams as well as work alongside experienced associates and partners on major transactions
• In addition to your technical knowledge, you will be able to demonstrate commercial acumen, a focus on service delivery, communication and team working skills.
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Flexible working options on offer
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Corporate Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West. If you are a xxxx Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).