Construction Solicitor, NQ+, Manchester, Award winning law firm - To apply please call Melanie on 0161 850 0745 and quote Job Ref: MD6334
JOB TITLE: Construction Solicitor - non-contentious work
EXPERIENCE: NQ+ PQE
• This Top 100 law firm is looking to recruit an additional Construction Solicitor into its highly regarded team.
• Joining a leading national construction practice, you will be working with clients within both the private and public sectors.
• The successful candidate will be gaining exposure to JCT and NEC contracts along with reviewing and / or drafting sub-contracts and collateral warranties, bespoke drafting of other forms as well as parent company guarantees, bonds and other documents.
• The firm are looking for a recently qualified Solicitor who has trained within another leading national or regional law firm, completing at least one seat within Construction Law.
• You must be a team player, able to build strong relationships and demonstrate a commercial approach to your work.
• Competitive salary and extensive benefits that include flexible working options
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Melanie Daly at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Construction Solicitor vacancies throughout the North West of England. If you are a Construction Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).