Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Fee Earner, 2+ PQE, Cheshire. A new opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a highly regarded team. To apply or register your interest, call Lauren Harris on 0161 850 0745 and quote job ref: 5702.
• An experienced and well-rounded Residential Property Lawyer is highly sought after to join the busy residential property team
• Covering the whole conveyancing process from start to finish, the appointed Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive will be dealing with a wide range of transactions
• The department covers all types of residential property matters including transfer of equity, re-mortgaging, new developments and sales and purchases.
• Ideal Residential Conveyancers will have at least 2 years PQE in dealing with their own caseload of matters on behalf of diverse client base
• You will possess excellent drafting and technical skills and have an enthusiasm for taking part in business development and networking activities.
• This position would suit an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive who is looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to progress their career
• Competitive salary
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Lauren Harris at eNL on 0161 850 0745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property vacancies throughout the North West. If you are a Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).